Yesterday, we had revealed how Srinivasa Kalyanam is struggling hard at the box office in the Nizam area. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 10.4 crores to date in both the Telugu states.
With Geetha Govindam going great guns at the box office, Srinivasa Kalyanam is finding it even more hard to attract the audience to the theaters. Dil Raju will surely suffer badly with this film as he has spent good money and promoted the film quite aggressively.
Sateesh Vignesya has directed the film which has Nithin and Raashi Khanna as the main leads. Micky Meyer scores the music.
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri