Yesterday, we had revealed how Srinivasa Kalyanam is struggling hard at the box office in the Nizam area. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 10.4 crores to date in both the Telugu states.
With Geetha Govindam going great guns at the box office, Srinivasa Kalyanam is finding it even more hard to attract the audience to the theaters. Dil Raju will surely suffer badly with this film as he has spent good money and promoted the film quite aggressively.
Sateesh Vignesya has directed the film which has Nithin and Raashi Khanna as the main leads. Micky Meyer scores the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja – I never got frustrated or depressed in my career
- Hollywood action choreographer comes on board for NTR 30
- Throwback pic: NTR, Rajamouli & Charan enjoying their bicycle ride
- Ravanasura writer’s special tease for Ravi Teja fans
- Fantastic bookings for Orange special shows all over
- Bheeshma trio gets its right from the word go for their second project
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food