Vijay Deverakonda’s latest romantic entertainer, Geetha Govindam is going rock solid at the ticket counters. The movie crossed the 40 crore share mark and is on course to join the elite 50 crore club very soon.
The latest update is that the makers arranged a special show for TRS MP Kalvakuntla Kavitha who thoroughly enjoyed the movie and congratulated the team for the blockbuster success.
Sources reveal that Kavitha particularly enjoyed the comedy episodes in the movie and heaped praises on Vijay Deverakonda for his energetic performance.
The movie is putting up great numbers at the USA box office as well. Reportedly, the movie collected a total of $1.8 million till date and surpassed the lifetime collections of Arjun Reddy(1.7 million) in just a week’s span.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors