We all know that Kerala is going through a devastating stage because of the floods that rocked the state a few weeks ago. So many actors have come forward to help the state.
The latest one to the addition is star Malayalam hero Nivin Pauly. Today, the talented actor met Kerala CM and donated a cheque of rupees 25 lakhs towards the Chief Minister’s relief fund.
Life is Kerala is slowly getting back to normalcy but it is still a long way to go and such donations from stars will only help the government to do better.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna