We all know that Kerala is going through a devastating stage because of the floods that rocked the state a few weeks ago. So many actors have come forward to help the state.
The latest one to the addition is star Malayalam hero Nivin Pauly. Today, the talented actor met Kerala CM and donated a cheque of rupees 25 lakhs towards the Chief Minister’s relief fund.
Life is Kerala is slowly getting back to normalcy but it is still a long way to go and such donations from stars will only help the government to do better.
Articles that might interest you:
- Orange special shows pack a punch in Australia too
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
- Kalyan Ram’s Amigos is now streaming ON THIS OTT PLATFORM
- Director Ramesh reveals the main crux of Kiran Abbavaram’s Meter
- Pushpa 2 updates to start rolling soon
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food