We all know that Kerala is going through a devastating stage because of the floods that rocked the state a few weeks ago. So many actors have come forward to help the state.
The latest one to the addition is star Malayalam hero Nivin Pauly. Today, the talented actor met Kerala CM and donated a cheque of rupees 25 lakhs towards the Chief Minister’s relief fund.
Life is Kerala is slowly getting back to normalcy but it is still a long way to go and such donations from stars will only help the government to do better.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Andhadhun remake gets a launch date
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers