Q)How is the response for your film ?
The response has been good and especially my role and performance is being appreciated big time. I am so happy and want to thank everyone who liked me in my debut film.
Q)Tell us about your background ?
My father Jitendra, acts in Hindi films. Right from my childhood, I have been attracted towards films and always wanted to be an actress. When I sent my photos for an south Indian film audition, they somehow reached our director Ramesh Varma and that is how I bagged the project.
Q)How was the whole experience of working in a Telugu film ?
I never had much idea about Telugu films and also never faced a camera in my entire life. The whole experience was quite tough and I had to work hard to get my lines and performance right.
Q)How was it working Naga Shourya ?
He was quite supportive during the shoot and helped me a lot with my lines. I also need to thank my director Ramesh Varma who believed in me and gave me such an important role.
Q)What are your upcoming projects ?
As of now, I have few offers in hand and will reveal them pretty soon.
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Interview : Sreenu Vailta – AAA’s credit only goes to Ravi Teja
- Interview : Ileana – I felt AAA is the right film to come back to Tollywood
- Interview : Chay Akkineni- I will always be grateful to Chandoo Mondeti