How is the response for your role in S/O Satyamurthy ?
The response has been amazing. My character has received tremendous support from the audience, and all those who have seen the film are appreciating my role.
How was it working with Allu Arjun ?
I had an amazing time working with Bunny and learnt a lot from him. He is a dedicated actor and always rehearses before he goes on to the sets which is a great inspiration for an upcoming actress like me.
Tell us about your working experience with Samantha and Nithya Menen ?
Both these actresses are my hot favorites, and I had a wonderful experience working with them. Though I did not spend enough time with Nithya Menon, I had a lot of fun working with Samantha. She is one actress who has brought a new dimension to heroines in today’s generation.
When did you decide to become an actress ?
Right from my childhood, I always wanted to do some thing different. My choices kept changing and once I finished my tenth standard, I decided that I wanted to be in the limelight of the tinsel town.
What kind of movies do you want to do in the future ?
Luckily, I have acted in many genres in my career till now. Even in the future, I would like to do roles which would make a difference to my career.
Why was your lip lock with Allu Arjun edited out in the film ?
There was no such lip lock scene shot on me and Allu Arjun. All these are just rumours.
What are your upcoming projects ?
I am currently doing Kshanam with PVP and Garam with Adi. I have a lot of offers in hand and am about to sign two projects which I will be announcing soon.
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- Interview : Ram Charan- Rajamouli has a huge responsibility to satisfy the fans
- Interview : Balakrishna – I enjoyed portraying my father’s role
- Interview : Kiara Advani- Working in Tollywood has been a dream come true
- Exclusive Interview : Anil Srikantham- Sumanth’s negative approach will be a highlight of Idam Jagat