After the debacle of Na Peru Surya, Anu Emanuel will be next seen in Sailajareddy Alludu. The film is up for a release soon and on this occasion, we caught up with Anu for a brief chat. Here is the interview.
About your role in the film?
I play a very egoistic girl called Anu in Sailajareddy Alludu. Maruthi has designed a wonderful role for me where I get to perform and also mouth some very good arrogant dialogues which were new for me.
Working experience with Ramya Krishna?
I had a great time working with Ramya garu. She is one of the most talented actresses around who is very professional in her approach. I was stunned in the manner in which she used to mouth some of the most lengthy scenes just like that. I play her daughter and our roles have been written quite interestingly.
Why did you back off from Geetha Govindam?
It was my bad luck as my dates were blocked for Na Peru Surya. I feel bad for missing out on that project but managed to do a cameo in it.
How are dealing with back to back flops?
Both Agnyatavasi and Na Peru Surya were big projects and there was no chance that I could reject them as I got a chance to work with Pawn Kalyan and Bunny. But sadly, both the films flopped and I felt very disappointed.
As of now, I do not have any projects in hand and all my hopes are on Sailajareddy Alludu. Once the film releases, I feel that I will get more offers from Tollywood as Sailjareddy Alludu will be a comeback film for me.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Raashi Khanna – Venky Mama’s success can change my career
- Interview : Thaman- Venky Mama will melt your hearts
- Interview : Nikhil- Arjun Survaram’s delay broke me into pieces
- Interview : Lavanya – Nikhil’s performance is the highlight of Arjun Suravaram
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- Small films need more support from the audience
- Interview : Eesha Rebba- What’s wrong in showcasing glamor