Seetha Ramuni Kosam is one film which has caught the audience’s attention with its teaser and trailer. With all the positive buzz surrounding, the film is scheduled for a December 15th release. On this occasion, we caught up with the film’s heroine Karunya Chowdary for a brief interview. Here is the transcript.
Q) Tell us about yourself?
A) My native is Kakinada. I did four films to date, but haven’t got good recognition for them. I’m expecting a good break with this film and I hope the audience will love me in the film.
Q) Tell us about your role in the film?
A) I’m playing Seetha in the film. My director has designed my role in a unique manner. It will remind you of the typical Bapu heroine. I’m sure that audience will remember me as Seetha for a long time.
Q) What is the film’s genre?
A) In one word, our film is an emotional family thriller. The way the story is narrated will definitely impress the family audience.
Q) Tell us about your director Anil Gopireddy?
A) He is a very cool and comfortable director to work with. He used to give us a lot of freedom on the sets. The entire journey with him has been a very good experience.
Q) Working experience with your hero?
A) Actually, it is Sharath’s debut film. But he never had that nervousness on his face while acting. He is a very focused and dedicated actor.
Q) Your next projects?
A) As of now, I’m waiting for this film’s verdict. I will think about my next once this movie releases.
- Interview : Rakul Preet – I will have 5 releases in 2019
- Interview : Sachin Joshi- Amavas is a new age horror thriller
- Interview : Mammootty- I never imitated YSR in Yatra
- Interview : Vijay Challa- We have showcased the true character of YSR in Yatra
- Interview : I should thank the audience for accepting me in Mr. Majnu – Nidhhi Agerwal
- Interview : Mahi V Raghav- Yatra is a tribute to the great leader YSR