Bhumika’s latest outing, MCA is running successfully in theaters. On this occasion, we had a brief interview with her. Here is the transcript.
Q) You are back in Tollywood after almost four years. Tell us about it?
Yes! my last film in Telugu was Laddu Babu. I’m very happy to be back in Tollywood with a good film like MCA. My character of an RTA officer is getting good applause from the audience and I am very happy about it.
Q) You have played a character role for the first time. How did it feel?
As an actor, I enjoy doing every role be it the heroine, sister or Sister-in-law. I generally look for a strong role in any film. Coming to my comeback film MCA, I luckily got a very strong role as a government employee. Moreover, my chemistry with Nani worked well on screen.
Q) Tell us about your role in Chay’s Savyasaachi?
In Savyasaachi, mine is a guest role. I will appear for a short time on screen but the impact will last throughout the film.
Q) Do you have any dream roles now?
I don’t like to do repeated characters. As I said, I am open to any kind of role but it should have proper importance in the film.
Q) Coming back to MCA, how is it working with Nani?
Very satisfying. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him. He is very down to earth and a grounded person.
Q) In the span of fifteen years you have done many characters, Which is the best?
Actually, I like all my films and characters done to date but the most satisfying films are Anasuya and Missamma.
Q) Your next projects?
As of now, I haven’t signed any new project. Will let you known if anything is there.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Raashi Khanna – Venky Mama’s success can change my career
- Interview : Thaman- Venky Mama will melt your hearts
- Interview : Nikhil- Arjun Survaram’s delay broke me into pieces
- Interview : Lavanya – Nikhil’s performance is the highlight of Arjun Suravaram
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- Small films need more support from the audience
- Interview : Eesha Rebba- What’s wrong in showcasing glamor