Chittaranjan Bhatt received good appreciation for his music in Kanche. He has once again joined hands with Krish for Gautamiputra Satakarni which is up for release soon. On this occasion, we caught up with him for a brief interview. Here is the transcript.
How is the response for the audio?
The response for the audio has been amazing. Everyone is liking my work and the way with the audio was released brought me good publicity. I am very honored to be a part of such a film which will go down in the history of Telugu films.
How long did it take to compose the entire album?
It took me close to four months to finish all the songs. Credit should go to Krish for believing in me and helping me out with the lyrics throughout the making of this album. One particular song, Saho Sarvabhouma took me a lot of time as it was the main theme. So much hard work went on and we made sure that this theme song will be remembered forever.
A word about Seetarama Sastry?
I am extremely proud that I got to work with a legend like Seetarama Sastry garu. The way he has penned lyrics has blown life into the music of the film. Even tough he is quite senior to us, he is a young man at heart.
Working experience with Krish?
He is a great visionary and is capable of doing some great films. I have never seen such a hard working person to date and he has helped me out in every aspect of the film and whatever I am today is because of him.
- Interview : Nabha Natesh – I’m lucky to get a strong role in Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Interview : Pawan Kumar- Samantha is the heart and soul of U-Turn
- Interview : Aadi Pinisetty – I am not against reviews
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya – Sailajareddy Alludu is my most difficult role
- Exclusive Interview : Samantha- Chay’s success is more important than my film’s outcome