Why was the film delayed?
Initially, we planned to release both the versions on the same day. But as the film was not finding a proper date because of the heavy rush, we decided to delay the release. Now, we have got a good date and are coming in with a lot of confidence.
Why made you chose Soundarya as the director?
Soundarya was not at all in my mind when I wrote the script. But as I was doing another film for this film’s producer, discussions started about Soundarya and her skills to direct the sequel. Once I was confident, she was brought on board.
Now that the Tamil film is out. How did Soundarya direct the movie?
She has done a wonderful job and showcased me in a superb way. She did not miss the feel which was created by the first part. She did a fabulous job and will impress everyone in Tollywood as well.
How many days did the shoot happen?
We shot both the Telugu and Tamil versions in just fifty-two days. More than us, Kajol was very curious to do the film in the south. Even though we all spoke in Telugu, she was the only one who spoke in Tamil because of the comfort levels.
You have done a Hollywood film. What have you learned from them?
I clearly observed what perfection is and how Hollywood people give importance to every detail. These days, even Bollywood films are being made on the same level.
How do you manage so many things?
I am a workaholic. As kids love to play, I love to work all time. I relax by either watching a movie or writing scripts for my future films.
- Interview : Akhil- Mr. Majnu is an entertaining love story laced with human emotions
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- Interview : Ram Charan- Rajamouli has a huge responsibility to satisfy the fans
- Interview : Balakrishna – I enjoyed portraying my father’s role
- Interview : Kiara Advani- Working in Tollywood has been a dream come true