JD Chakravarthy is playing the villain’s role in Manchu Vishnu’s upcoming action entertainer Dynamite. On the eve of the film’s release, we caught up with him for a brief interview. Let’s see what he has to say.
Q) What was the main reason behind signing Dynamite ?
Initially, I was reluctant to sign the project as I did the same role in Tamil. But I got impressed with the changes made by Deva Katta and agreed to act in Dynamite.
Q) What aspect did you like the most in both versions of the film ?
Both versions are based purely on racy narration and I liked the interesting characterizations of the hero and villain. I am confident that their roles will connect with the audience well.
Q) How was it working with Deva Katta ?
Deva Katta is a passionate film maker with great ideologies. He showed a lot of dedication while working on the project and his chemistry with Vishnu worked pretty well.
Q) Your working experience with Vishnu ?
Vishnu is a very hard working actor and gave his best for Dynamite.It was a great experience working with him.
Q) Do you interfere in film making while acting ?
I only suggest changes to some of the scenes but don’t get involved in the creative side of a film maker.
Q) Why aren’t you doing films regularly ?
Although, I haven’t done too many projects in Telugu, I had appeared in a couple of hit movies in Tamil and Malayalam. I am just waiting for the right subjects.
Q) What are your upcoming projects ?
I am planning to direct a film in RGV’s production. Also, I have some projects lined up in Telugu and Tamil which will be announced very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Dulquer Salman- I am not comfortable with remakes
- Interview : Venky Kudumula- I took a lot of suggestions from Trivikram
- Interview : Nithiin – Bheeshma is a light-hearted entertainer
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – I am not ready for marriage
- Interview : Sharwanand- Never expected such positive response for Jaanu
- Interview : Sudigali Sudheer- Chiranjeevi garu promised us that he will watch our film