Lavanya Tripathi is ready with her new film Arjun Suravaram which will be out next week. On this occasion, we caught up with her for a brief interview. Here is the transcript?
What made you okay this film in the first place?
Initially, I declined this offer as it was a remake. But post listening to the script and my role. I decided to do it and am very happy that the film has come out quite well.
Tell us about your role in the film?
I play a journalist in the film who is very headstrong and independent in nature. I have given my best and even did a few stunts in the film which I am very excited about.
Tell us about the film?
The film is a realistic drama based on employment in the state. How real qualified people are sitting idle and how the corporate mafia is handling the situation has been showcased in a gripping manner.
How was it working with Nikhil?
Nikhil is a very hardworking actor and gives everything for his films. He has done a superb job in this film and his performance is the special highlight of Arjun Suravaram. Off sets, he is a very friendly guy and I had a good time working with him.
Your upcoming films?
I play a hockey player in my upcoming film and I am even learning the game for it. Apart from this, there are some offers which I will announce soon when they are confirmed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Venky Kudumula- I took a lot of suggestions from Trivikram
- Interview : Nithiin – Bheeshma is a light-hearted entertainer
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – I am not ready for marriage
- Interview : Sharwanand- Never expected such positive response for Jaanu
- Interview : Sudigali Sudheer- Chiranjeevi garu promised us that he will watch our film
- Interview : Samantha- Jaanu is my best performance to date