The Manchu family entertainer, Pandavulu Pandavulu Tummeda has hit the screens to some positive reviews all over. This multi-starrer has clicked extremely well with family audience, and Manchu Manoj has been getting superb response for his lady get up. The young actor expressed his happiness with the media today. Lets see what he has to say
1. How is the response for your film ?
The response has been outstanding. Our film has opened to some great reviews, and I want to thank everyone for liking this film so much.
2. How is you family enjoying this success ?
We are all very happy with success. It is a collective team effort and the credit goes to everyone.
3. You lady get up has been getting superb response. How do you feel ?
I am elated with the response. In fact, I was never part of this project. One this role was written, everyone felt that I should do it, and the rest you know is history.
4. How was with working with your dad and brother ?
It was an amazing experience, as I got to spend more time with my family. The entire shoot was a lot of fun and I miss those times now.
5. How did you prepare for the lady get up ?
The credit should go to my sister Lakshmi, she designed the entire look.. It took me three hours to get ready everyday, and the shoot was also during summer, so things were more worse for me.
6. This movie has similarities to Golmaal 3. What do you have to say ?
We just took the basic plot from Golmaal 3, and changed the entire second half.
7. Do you have any plan to act in more films with you family ?
Actually, we have a vague idea of making a sequel to PPT, but nothing is confirmed as of yet.
8. A song featuring Manchu Lakshmi was also shot. What happened to that song ?
We are planning to add that song in a day or two.
9. How was it working with Varun Sandesh an Tanish ?
I have made two very good close friends in Varun and Tanish. Each of them played their part well, and deserve every bit of success.
10. What are your future projects.
My next film is with Nageswara Reddy, where I will be paired up with Hansika. I have another film titled ‘Son of Pedarayudu’ in my home banner.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Interview : Nabha Natesh – I’m lucky to get a strong role in Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Interview : Pawan Kumar- Samantha is the heart and soul of U-Turn