Actress-filmmaker Manjula Ghattamaneni’s directorial debut film, Manasuku Nachindi, is scheduled for a February 16th release. On this occasion, we had a brief interview with her. Here is the transcript.
Q) What is Manasuku Nachindi all about?
A) It’s a breezy romantic love story which has some beautiful moments and a soulful narration. I literally gave my heart and soul for making Manasuku Nachindi. We have made a genuine effort and waiting for the audience response.
Q) What are the major highlights of the film?
A) Firstly, mother nature is the major highlight of the film. Nature plays a significant role in our film. Apart from that, Manasuku Nachindi has a genuine love story which will be liked by the audience. In one word, our film has all kinds of emotions and I would like to call it an ocean.
Q) How much time did it take for you to prepare the script?
A) It took almost one year for me to prepare this script. Later, me and writer Sai Madhav Burra worked on the dialogue version for six more months.
Q) Tell us about your hero Sundeep Kishan?
A) After completing the entire script, I started approaching heroes. In the process, I narrated the story to Sundeep. Soon after listening to the script, he gave his nod to the film.
Q) What is your younger brother Mahesh Babu’s reaction?
A) I casually met Mahesh one day and told him that I am going to direct a film and he was literally shocked. But after listening to the script and seeing my confidence levels, he encouraged me.
Q) When are you going to direct Mahesh?
A) Even I’m waiting for it but things should fall into place at the right time. If Mahesh asks me to direct a film, I will immediately do it.
Q) Recently, you said that you are having a powerful script for Pawan Kalyan. Tell us about it?
A) Yes, the script is ready. It has a political angle to it and I am waiting for his call.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Venkat- OTT has given me a new lease of life
- Exclusive Interview : Abhisehk Nama-Producers need to take more responsibility post-lockdown
- Exclusive Interview : Digangana Suryavanshi – Seetimar will bring me good recognition
- Exclusive Interview : Pavani Gangireddy- Loser has brought me a lot of praise
- Exclusive Interview : Manchu Manoj- I will shock you with Aham Brahmasmi
- Exclusive Interview : Kalpika Ganesh- I want to be the Radhika Apte of Tollywood