Natural Star Nani is currently enjoying the tremendous success of his latest outing Dasara, directed by Srikanth Odela. Post the release, we interacted with the actor and here is the transcript.
How are you enjoying the success of Dasara?
As an actor, I am so happy but not satisfied with the success of Dasara. My answer will be the same for my future projects as well. If I am satisfied with my work then I will be lazy and won’t try to bring out the best in me.
Which scene did you enjoy the most while shooting?
I enjoyed all the scenes and we all worked hard for the best output. I personally enjoyed the climax portion while it was shot and was excited to watch it on the big screen along with the audience.
Why are the collections not much impressive in North regions?
See, I am not Amitabh Bachchan, and the North people need time to accept me and my movies. If you observe, the collections are drastically increasing in the North and I feel happy about that.
You have 8 films that made more than $1M in the US. What’s your feeling?
I am so thankful to the US audiences for making Dasara a grand success in the USA. I will come up with more interesting films to entertain audiences.
What confidence has Dasara given you?
See, each film has a different target to hit. Comparing a class movie with a mass one is like comparing two different kids. We need to see individual films as individual films.
Did you intentionally plan any of your movies?
I don’t want to repeat myself. I never planned anything, including Dasara. I did whatever I felt good. I never stick to a genre and I won’t do Dasara kind of movies anytime soon.
Does the climax hint at a potential sequel to Dasara?
No. It is just a closure to the scene and thus the film and there will be no sequel to Dasara.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Bellamkonda Ganesh – My character in Nenu Student Sir! will have different shades
- Interview : Naandhi Satish Varma – I watched Nenu Student Sir four times
- Interview : Prasanth Varma – Hanu-Man has the potential to reach great heights
- Interview : K. Sandeep – Emi Sethura Linga falls between commercial and artistic
- Interview : Sumanth Prabhas – It was Anurag Anna’s idea to promote Mem Famous using a band set
- Interview : Pavitra Lokesh – Malli Pelli is not targeting any specific person
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food