Niharika Konidela’s upcoming film, Suryakantam is all set to hit the screens tomorrow. On this occasion, we had a brief interview with her. Here is the transcript.
Q) What is Suryakantam all about?
It is a simple love story narrated in a funny manner. Hope the journey of Abhi and Suryakantam will connect to the audience.
Q) Tell us about your role?
Suryakantam is an independent and happy go lucky girl who does not have any long term goals. she likes to live in the moment without any regards to others. So, how a girl like me fell in love is the whole story of the film.
Q) Any title justification in the film?
Of course, I play the title role and moreover, Suryakantam, the name itself is a conflict point in the film. The movie completely revolves around Suryakantam’s character and behavior.
Q) A few words about your hero?
Rahul is a very comfortable co-star to act with. We both used to be friendly on sets and that clearly reflects on the screen. He is a good actor.
Q) About your role in Sye Raa?
I can’t reveal it now but I already wrapped up part of the shoot.
Q) Where can we see Niharika in the coming years?
I’m serious about acting and apart from it, I like being in production. But one thing is sure that whatever I do it, I will do it with utmost determination.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Dil Raju – Corona scare cannot stop Vakeel Saab
- Interview : Ananya – Pawan Kalyan and I spoke a lot about women empowerment
- Interview : Anjali – Pawan Kalyan clapped for my performance
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Wild Dog is a new age commercial film
- Interview : Sriram Venu – Working with Pawan Kalyan is a lifetime memory
- Interview : Diya Mirza – My dream was to romance Venkatesh and Nagarjuna