Heroine Poorna is back after her hit film Raju Gari Gadhi. She will be playing the female lead in tomorrow’s release Jayammu Nischayymuraa. On this occasion, we caught up with her for a brief interview. Here is the transcript.
Q) Your role in the film ?
I play the role of Rani who does not talk much. She loves plants and her life ambition is to open a nursery and how the hero helps her do it is the whole film about.
Q) Working with a debut director ?
Oh, I had a wonderful time working with Sivaraj. I never felt that I was working with a first-time director as he dealt with every scene so convincingly and impressively. If our film becomes a huge hit, then the entire credit should go to him only.
Q) Work experience with Srinivasa Reddy ?
I was supposed to work with him during the time of Anjali itself but things did not work out. Luckily, everything fell into place for this project. Both of us have wonderful roles and Srinivasa Reddy has done a tremendous job in his role.
Q) Why do you mostly do horror films ?
It was out of choice. After the success of Avunu, I was only offered horror films. Actually, I am very scared of these horror films and never watch them in the theater.
Q) Will you continue doing special songs like the one in Srimantudu ?
I am born dancer and will only accept songs which have great importance to dance. It is only because of my dance that I am here in films.
Q) Future projects ?
I will sign a Telugu film tomorrow. I will be seen in three different roles in this film which has a very interesting storyline.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Venky Kudumula- I took a lot of suggestions from Trivikram
- Interview : Nithiin – Bheeshma is a light-hearted entertainer
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – I am not ready for marriage
- Interview : Sharwanand- Never expected such positive response for Jaanu
- Interview : Sudigali Sudheer- Chiranjeevi garu promised us that he will watch our film
- Interview : Samantha- Jaanu is my best performance to date