Pragya Jaiswal, who impressed with her acting prowess in Kanche, will be seen as the heroine in the Manchu Manoj-starrer Gunturodu, which is releasing on March 3rd. On this occasion, we had a small chat session with her. Here is the transcript.
Q) What is the meaning of Gunturodu- Love lo Paddadu Tagline?
A) I don’t know the exact meaning, but Manoj will be seen in a very mass role and he falls for a girl and what happens next forms the rest of the story.
Q) Tell us about your character in this film?
A) In my previous films, I was showcased in historic roles but in this movie, I will be seen as a pucca Guntur girl.
Q) How was your experience working with Manoj?
A) He is a very good friend of mine. Manoj used to crack jokes on the sets everytime but at the same time, he is very sincere at work.
Q) Tell us about your director?
A) Sathya used to be very friendly with me on the sets. He is a very hard working and talented director and had clarity on what he wants from his artistes.
Q) A few words about KV’s Nakshatram?
A) Currently, the post-production work is going on and I’m doing a police officer in this movie. I did a lot of action in this movie which will be in typical Krishna Vamsi style.
Q) Your attachment with Hyderabad?
A) Hyderabad is like a second home for me. I have been in the city and continuously working for this film over six months. I like the food and people’s treatment over here.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Raashi Khanna – Venky Mama’s success can change my career
- Interview : Thaman- Venky Mama will melt your hearts
- Interview : Nikhil- Arjun Survaram’s delay broke me into pieces
- Interview : Lavanya – Nikhil’s performance is the highlight of Arjun Suravaram
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- Small films need more support from the audience
- Interview : Eesha Rebba- What’s wrong in showcasing glamor