Raj Tharun is one hero who is slowly but steadily making his presence felt in Tollywood. On the eve of his film, Kumari 21F’s release, we caught up with him for a brief interview. Let’s see what he has to say.
Q) Will you score a hatrick with Kumari 21 F ?
Yes ! I am very confident about the film and it’s success. Kumari 21 F will connect big time with the youth and will be a interesting watch for every youngster.
Q) What made you accept this film ?
Sukumar’s name and his idea of projecting love stories was a key element. The moment I heard the script, I got connected to the emotion big time and signed the film blindly.
Q) What can we expect from Kumari 21 F ?
This film is a projection of today’s youth and I feel that every one will identify with our characters at some point of time in their life. The film is very contemporary and has all the subtle emotions which are famous in all Sukumar films.
Q) What about the adult content in the film ?
Kumari 21 F is a very up to date film and has some hard hitting moments. That is the reason the censors gave us an ‘A’ certificate but not for any adult scenes or vulgar comedy. You can happily watch this film with your entire family.
Q) How different is your character from your previous films ?
Both my previous films and characters in them have absolutely nothing to do with this film. Kumari 21 F is a fresh story with some very interesting narration.
Q) What are your future projects ?
My upcoming film, Seetamma Andalu Ramaiyya Sutralu is up for release. I have a film each with Geeta Arts, Manchu Vishnu and veteran director Vamsi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Digangana Suryavanshi – Seetimar will bring me good recognition
- Exclusive Interview : Pavani Gangireddy- Loser has brought me a lot of praise
- Exclusive Interview : Manchu Manoj- I will shock you with Aham Brahmasmi
- Exclusive Interview : Kalpika Ganesh- I want to be the Radhika Apte of Tollywood
- Exclusive Interview : Shashank – I have started my second innings with Loser
- Exclusive Interview : Aadarsh Balakrishna- I have taken my career very seriously now