Controversial director Ram Gopal Varma’s Bhairava Geetha is up for release on coming Friday. On this occasion, we had an interaction with him. Here is the transcript.
Q) Tell us about Bhairava Geetha?
A) I hope that this film will give a good break to me and my unit. Our director Siddharth has narrated the film in a fresh manner and I liked it a lot. Hope the audience will also feel the same.
Q) You are telling that Bhairava Geetha has a fresh narration, but the promos showcase RGV’s style. Tell us about that?
A) As filmmakers, we all get influenced by some person or the other. In the same way, Siddharth might also get influenced by my narration style and that is the reason his promo is close to my style. But believe me, the film be completely in his style.
Q) What is the conflict point in Bhairava Geetha?
A) The story revolves around a love story between a rich girl and a poor guy. We tried to expose various social inequalities in the society with this theme.
Q) What is the reason for taking new actors in most of your films?
A) I believe that I can convey my thoughts clearly to new actors and extract natural performances from them. Moreover, I do not have any professional obligations with them.
Q) Did you learn any lessons from Officer’s failure?
A) No. Because we never knew that the film will be such a misfire. Me and Nag both of us believed in the story and did the film. So, there is no chance of learning lessons from my failure.
Q) Did you kick-start Lakshmi’s NTR’s shoot?
A) Yes, shooting is going on and we are planning to release the film in the month of February.
- Interview : RGV- I never faced any threats while making Lakshmi’s NTR
- Interview : Rakul Preet – I will have 5 releases in 2019
- Interview : Sachin Joshi- Amavas is a new age horror thriller
- Interview : Mammootty- I never imitated YSR in Yatra
- Interview : Vijay Challa- We have showcased the true character of YSR in Yatra
- Interview : I should thank the audience for accepting me in Mr. Majnu – Nidhhi Agerwal