Happening beauty, Rashmika plays a key role in DevaDas. As the film is ready for release, we caught up with her for a brief interview. Here is the chit-chat.
Tell us about your role in the film?
I play a girl next door called Pooja who is quite simple in her approach. My role looks simple but has some very surprising twists as the film progress. I am paired opposite Nani and had a lovely time working with him.
Your working experience with Nagarjuna?
It is a dream come true to work with Nagarjuna sir. Sadly, I shot only two days with him and learned a lot during the shoot. He is such a happy person and rubs his energy on us as well.
What should we expect from Deva Das?
The film is a full-on entertainer and you can expect a superb bromance of Nani and Nag sir. They both have just killed it in their roles which the audience will thoroughly enjoy on the big screen.
What according to you made Geetha Govindam click?
I was very particular about my role which gave me scope to perform. The way Parasuram showcased my character and the lead pair’s chemistry made the film click with the audience in a big way.
How are you dealing with your breakup?
I have come here to speak about the film DevaDas and my personal life is only to myself. I am not at all interested to speak about it and whatever I wanted to say, I have already said it through my twitter account.
As of now, I am shooting for Dear Comrade with Vijay Devarakonda and have three Kannada films in line which I will sign soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Satyadev- My best is yet to come
- Exclusive Interview : Pradeep Maddali- Satyadev is the most underrated actor
- Exclusive Interview : Siddhu Jonnalagadda- We never expected such a huge response
- Exclusive Interview : Ravikanth Perepu – I was waiting for this day from four years
- Exclusive Interview : Ram Gopal Varma – I don’t read reviews of my films
- Exclusive Interview : Venkat- OTT has given me a new lease of life