Regina is surely going places and has some very interesting films in hand. One among them is Jyo Atchutananda and as the film is drawing its release date soon, we caught up with her for a brief interview. Here is the transcript.
Q) Your working experience with Srinivasa Avasarla ?
Technicians like him are a must in today’s day and age. He is a super talented director and I had a ball working with him. The way he has extracted raw emotions and showcased me naturally is just superb.
Q) Tell us about your role ?
I play a simple happy go lucky character which is quite close to real life. Every girl in today’s generation will easily identify with me.
Q) How was it working with both the stars ?
As I had already done a film with Nara Rohit, it was quite easy for me to connect with him during this film. On the other hand, Naga Shourya is quite a funny guy and we all three shared some very beautiful moments on and off screen.
Q) So whom are you going to end up with finally ?
Laughs ! You need to watch the film to find out. I am sure the ending will be quite different and impress everyone.
Q) Your film Sankara with Nara Rohit is finally releasing. How does it feel ?
It feels great. We had wrapped up that film long time back and I am eagerly looking forward to the release.
Q) You are working with Amitabh Bachchan. How does it feel ?
I can’t express the feeling in words. More than an actor he is a thorough gentleman. The way he received me and introduced me to the entire media in Mumbai was just awesome. I am eagerly waiting to work with him.
Q) Any special plans to improve your Bollywood career ?
Right now, I am just going to give my best in my debut film and hope that my performances will bring me more offers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Neeraja Kona- I am all set to direct my first film
- Exclusive Interview : Dakkshi Guttikonda- I learned a lot from RGV
- Exclusive Interview : Satyadev- My best is yet to come
- Exclusive Interview : Pradeep Maddali- Satyadev is the most underrated actor
- Exclusive Interview : Siddhu Jonnalagadda- We never expected such a huge response
- Exclusive Interview : Ravikanth Perepu – I was waiting for this day from four years