Yet another debutante actress, Sayesha Saigal is all set to make her foray into films with Akhil. On the eve of the film’s release, we caught up with her for a brief interview. Let’s see what she has to say.
Q) You are making a debut with the craziest film of the season. How do you feel about it ?
I am really lucky to make my debut with Akhil. I never expected this kind of launch and am so thankful to Nithin and his production house for giving me this break.
Q) Tell us about your character in the film ?
I play the role of Divya, who hails from a reputed family. My character in the film is quite close to my real life as well.
Q) How was it working with Akhil?
Akhil is a very dedicated actor. Even though he comes from such a big family he is very grounded. He did a lot of hard work and has given a tremendous performance in the film. During the shoot, Akhil became a good friend and supported me a lot.
Q) How was it working with VV Vinayak?
VV Vinayak gave me a tailor made launching pad. He designed my character in such a way that has everything for a newcomer to showcase.
Q) Have you taken any acting course before entering into films?
No, I have not taken any acting course but I learned some gimmicks from a talented professor and took special training for dance.
Q) You look quite glamorous in the film. Have you taken any special care ?
The entire credit should go to Vinayak Sir for showcasing me such wonderfully.
Q) What are your future projects ?
I am making my Bollywood debut with a film titled ‘Shivaay’ opposite Ajay Devgan.
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept
- Interview : Raj Tarun- Raju Gadu will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Interview : Ravi Teja- Emotional content attracted me towards this film
- Kalyan Krishna – Nela Ticket will impress all sections of audience
- Exclusive Interview : Ram Gopal Varma – No actress is capable of doing Sridevi’s biopic