Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu is ready for a release soon. On this occasion, we caught up with Seerat Kapoor who plays one of the female leads in the film. Let’s see what she has to say.
Tell us about your role in the film?
I play a happy go lucky character in the film who keeps dominating the hero all the time. There is a lot of naughtiness in my role which has come out quite well. I enter the film during the second half and don’t have any combination scenes with Raashi Khanna.
Working experience with Ravi Teja?
I had a wonderful time shooting with him. He is such a positive soul and keeps everyone entertained on the sets. Our scenes in the film have come out quite well.
Why are you only doing second lead roles these days?
Times have changed completely and I don’t see whether it is a first heroine or second heroine. For me, the character which I play needs to have a lot of depth in it.
Does the film have any social message in it?
Not much but we have showcased how honest the police officers are with their duties. Ravi Teja’s role has been showcased on a very strong note.
How do you look at your career so far?
Even though I started on a positive note with Run Raja Run, things did not work the way I imagined. Now, I have planned my career well and have some good projects in hand.
I am doing a film in the production of Rana Daggubatti. Kshanam fame, Ravikanth Perepu is the director. I share screen space with Siddhu of Guntur Talkies fame.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Interview : Naga Chaitanya- Venky Mama is a dream come true project for me
- Interview : Raashi Khanna – Venky Mama’s success can change my career
- Interview : Thaman- Venky Mama will melt your hearts
- Interview : Nikhil- Arjun Survaram’s delay broke me into pieces
- Interview : Lavanya – Nikhil’s performance is the highlight of Arjun Suravaram