Young hero Sree Vishnu’s latest outing, Mental Madhilo was released on November 24th and is running in theaters with positive word of mouth. On this occasion, we caught up with Sree Vishnu for a brief interview.
Q) How are you enjoying the film’s success?
I’m very happy with the film’s success and am really thankful to the audience for giving good feedback for my performance.
Q) How did this project roll on?
During Appatlo Okadundevadu’s release, our director, Vivek had approached me with this script. After listening to the first ten minutes, I immediately said okay to do this project.
Q) Do you have this confusion mindset in real life too?
No. I have a perfect clarity in every aspect. Script-wise also I choose subjects which really suit me.That is my basic funda.
Q) What is your friend Nara Rohit’s reaction after watching the film?
He is the first person to watch the film. Rohit liked it very much and I should also thank him for doing a guest role in the film.
Q)This is for the first time you acted with two heroines, Tell us about it?
I’m basically a shy guy and speak very less with the heroines. But as both the heroines are from the south, I felt very comfortable on sets and did my job even better.
Q) Do you suggest any changes in the script?
No!. I do not suggest changes. If there is an issue, we team members discuss and make the required changes.
Q) Your next projects?
Needi Naadi Oke Katha is ready for release. I’m also shooting for Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayalu. Apart from those two projects, I recently committed to a project with Vijay of Asura fame.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Pavani Gangireddy- Loser has brought me a lot of praise
- Exclusive Interview : Manchu Manoj- I will shock you with Aham Brahmasmi
- Exclusive Interview : Kalpika Ganesh- I want to be the Radhika Apte of Tollywood
- Exclusive Interview : Shashank – I have started my second innings with Loser
- Exclusive Interview : Aadarsh Balakrishna- I have taken my career very seriously now
- Exclusive Interview : Raashi Khanna- I wanted to become an IAS officer