Young hero Sundeep Kishan has now come up with an interesting film called Care of Surya. The film is ready for a release tomorrow and we caught up with Sandeep for a detailed interview.
What is this care of in the film’s title?
The film is based on the emotional bonding of friendship and has been made on a very interesting note. Care of symbolizes a particular person and you need to watch the film to find out who that special person is.
Tell us about your role in the film?
I play a boy next door in the film which will be on the lines of Karthi’s role in Na Peru Surya.
Working with Suseetharan?
This is his first straight film and he has done a wonderful job with the film. All his films have a lot of purity and now Care of Surya is also one film which is quite sincere in its approach.
About Mehrene’s role?
Mehrene plays a very funny role in the film. She behaves quite weirdly and this has been showcased quite wittily.
About the failure of Nakshatram?
The film is quite special to me in a lot of ways. I always wanted to work with Krishna Vamsi and also got a very good name for my performance. I had a meaty role too but things did not work and I felt very disappointed.
I have four films lined up with Manjula, Karthick Ghattamaneni, Kunal Kohli and a Tamil film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Pooja Hegde- Allu Arjun is the most hard working hero
- Exclusive Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Handling any hero is a challenging task for me
- Interview : Allu Arjun- I feel comfortable and enjoy Trivikram’s company
- Interview : Devi Sri Prasad- Mahesh has supported me in my toughest times
- Interview : Trivikram- Allu Arjun’s range as an actor is on another level now
- Interview : Mahesh Babu – Sarileru – Bomma Daddarilluddi