Reason behind accepting Anando Brahma?
Usually, I hate watching horror films. But when the director approached me with this script, I okayed the film right away. Generally, the common people are scared of ghosts in films but in Anando Brahma ghosts will be scared of people. This point itself attracted me towards the film.
Working with director Mahi?
Mahi is one chilled out director. He is always open to changes and did many modifications just upon my request. I had a good time working with him and also learned a lot about direction.
Why do you always promote your films so much?
I feel that once the film is ready for release, it is your duty to take the product to many viewers as possible. Also, as there is no big hero in the film, I took it upon myself to promote it on a huge basis.
Reason for not doing many Telugu films?
At a point of time, I was doing many Tamil and Telugu films and many of them failed. So, I decided to do films which only I like and that is the reason I was busy doing some character driven roles in Hindi.
Is that the reason you are doing more Hindi films?
Nothing like that. In fact, all recent Hindi films have failed miserably and Telugu films are the center of attraction these days.
Your dream role?
I love sports and some day want to do a biopic on any sportswoman.
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Interview : Sudheer Babu- Producing films was always on my mind
- Interview : Nabha Natesh – I’m lucky to get a strong role in Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Interview : Pawan Kumar- Samantha is the heart and soul of U-Turn
- Interview : Aadi Pinisetty – I am not against reviews