Continuing with the trend of low budget films, yet another flick, Pora Pove is ready to hit the screens. On the eve of the film’s promotions, we caught up with the music director Yajamania for a brief chit chat. Let’s see what he has to say.
Q) How did you get into music direction ?
A) I am an experienced key board player, and have worked with almost every music director in the industry. After working for a long time it was quite natural for me to get into music direction.
Q) Whom do you consider as your inspiration ?
A) Obviously, the maestro himself Ilayaraja. I have grown up listening to his music, and he is one of my strongest inspirations to get into music.
Q) How did you get into the industry ?
A) I was a busy keyboard player, and used to perform at local events. One fine day, Vandemataram Srinivas spotted me and asked me to join him as a technician. Since then i am in the industry.
Q) What is special about Pora Pove’s music album ?
A) With this album, I have tried all types of songs, and have made seasoned singers croon for my album.
Q) What are your future projects ?
A) I have Srikanth’s next film Nau Kodi in the pipeline. I am done with the album, which will release soon.
Q) You have sung one song in the voice of Adnan Sami. Was this move deliberate ?
A) I am a huge Adnan Sami fan, and like the way he sings. I wanted him to sing the song, but because of budget constraints, I imitated it myself. Hope the audience like it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Rukshar Dhillon – My role in Ashoka Vanam Lo Arjuna Kalyanam will be quite endearing
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chay will grab all the limelight for Bangarraju
- Interview : Ashish Reddy-Dil Raju – Rowdy Boys is a full on entertainer
- Interview : Chay Akkineni – Bangarraju will be a blockbuster hit
- Interview : Nidhhi Agerwal – Hero is both commercial and offbeat movie
- Interview : Krithi Shetty – Nag sir and Chay are perfect gentlemen