Post the release of Entha Manachivadavuraa, Mehreen is ready with another release Ashwathama. On this occasion, we caught up with her for a detailed interview. Here is the transcript.
About the film?
The film is based on a sensitive issue which has become a problem for every girl in society. Our film deals with such issues and we also tried to show a solution to the film with an emotional and action backdrop manner.
Your role in the film?
I play a very possessive lover of Naga Shourya in the film and my role has come out quite well. I had a good scope to perform and have pinned a lot of hopes on this film which will surely impress the audience.
What is the biggest plus point of the film?
The emotions showcased are quite real and the suspense factor is also very good. One keeps guessing as to what is going to happen next. The emotions and thrill have been balanced quite well in the film and the audience will surely connect to it.
Working with Naga Shourya?
Naga Shourya is one of the most hard-working actors I have ever worked with. He respects his co-stars a lot. As he has produced and written the story himself, his contribution to the film is a lot more. Also, his action avatar will be loved by everyone.
What do you have to say about Entha Manchivadavuraa’s failure?
I worked very hard on the film and got a good name for my role and performance. Sometimes, things are not in our hands. But Aswathama is a film that I am very confident about as the subject and emotions will be liked by everyone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Director Trinadh – Meka Suri 2 will be a thrilling experience
- Exclusive Interview : Anand Devarakonda – I am a complete director’s actor
- Exclusive Interview : Varsha Bollama- I am a big fan of Vijay Devarakonda
- Interview : Vinod Anantoju- Anand Deverakonda will impress big-time as Guntur guy
- Exclusive Interview : Aparna Balamurali – I was floored by Suriya sir’s grounded attitude
- Exclusive Interview : Gautam, Poojita, Bharghav – Gatham is a roller coaster ride