World Famous Lover is ready for a release soon and on this occasion, we caught up with Vijay Devarakonda for a detailed interview. Here is the transcript.
About comparisons with Arjun Reddy?
Arjun Reddy has made such an impact that every film of mine will be compared to that film somehow or the other. This film has three love stories and one of them has some similarities to that of Arjun Reddy.
Reason behind not doing love stories anymore?
Even I am fed up of doing love stories. As an actor, the time has come for me to challenge myself and do different stuff. So, my upcoming movies will be really different from each other.
Are all the love stories connected to each other in WFL?
Yes, they are. Every story is connected to each other and how it has been done needs to be seen on the big screen itself. That is the whole beauty of the film.
Working with Kranthi Madhav?
I love his writing style and did the film only for this very reason. He has done a superb job with the film and if the film gets any credit after the release, it is only because of his hard work and creativity.
How was it working in different roles?
Trust me, WFL was the hardest film of career mentally, physically and emotionally. As I will be seen in different roles, things were very tough for me to get out of those roles.
When are you going to get married?
I have a lot of respect for marriage and feel that I am not yet ready for it. As of now, I am in love with my career and have miles to go before I achieve something in life.
How are you handling such fame?
I feel on top of the world seeing such love. All the love that I get from my fans and the audience makes me work even harder. I want to rule the world.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Satyadev- My best is yet to come
- Exclusive Interview : Pradeep Maddali- Satyadev is the most underrated actor
- Exclusive Interview : Siddhu Jonnalagadda- We never expected such a huge response
- Exclusive Interview : Ravikanth Perepu – I was waiting for this day from four years
- Exclusive Interview : Ram Gopal Varma – I don’t read reviews of my films
- Exclusive Interview : Venkat- OTT has given me a new lease of life