World Famous Lover is ready for a release soon and on this occasion, we caught up with Vijay Devarakonda for a detailed interview. Here is the transcript.
About comparisons with Arjun Reddy?
Arjun Reddy has made such an impact that every film of mine will be compared to that film somehow or the other. This film has three love stories and one of them has some similarities to that of Arjun Reddy.
Reason behind not doing love stories anymore?
Even I am fed up of doing love stories. As an actor, the time has come for me to challenge myself and do different stuff. So, my upcoming movies will be really different from each other.
Are all the love stories connected to each other in WFL?
Yes, they are. Every story is connected to each other and how it has been done needs to be seen on the big screen itself. That is the whole beauty of the film.
Working with Kranthi Madhav?
I love his writing style and did the film only for this very reason. He has done a superb job with the film and if the film gets any credit after the release, it is only because of his hard work and creativity.
How was it working in different roles?
Trust me, WFL was the hardest film of career mentally, physically and emotionally. As I will be seen in different roles, things were very tough for me to get out of those roles.
When are you going to get married?
I have a lot of respect for marriage and feel that I am not yet ready for it. As of now, I am in love with my career and have miles to go before I achieve something in life.
How are you handling such fame?
I feel on top of the world seeing such love. All the love that I get from my fans and the audience makes me work even harder. I want to rule the world.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive Interview : Team Bombaat – Our film is a fun watch for entire family
- Exclusive Interview : Director Trinadh – Meka Suri 2 will be a thrilling experience
- Exclusive Interview : Anand Devarakonda – I am a complete director’s actor
- Exclusive Interview : Varsha Bollama- I am a big fan of Vijay Devarakonda
- Interview : Vinod Anantoju- Anand Deverakonda will impress big-time as Guntur guy
- Exclusive Interview : Aparna Balamurali – I was floored by Suriya sir’s grounded attitude