Sai Korrapati is one such producer who is producing films on a brisk space. After ‘Eega’, ‘Andhala Rakshasi’, ‘Legend’ and ‘Oohalu Gusagusalade’, his next project is ‘Dikkulu Chudaku Ramayya’. Talented actor Vijay and ‘Oohalu Gusagusalade’ fame Naga Shourya are playing the lead roles in this film, and Sana Khan is making her debut as female lead.
Interesting update on this flick is that a mammoth 1 crore rupee set has been specially laid for this film. The set has been erected in Ramanaidu Studios, and a special song is currently being shot on the entire cast. SS Rajamouli’s associate Trikoti is making his directorial debut with this film. MM Keeravani is scoring music for this family entertainer which is slated to release on October 1.
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad