After winning critical acclaim and fans’ appreciation for his earnest performance in Kanche, young Mega hero Varun Tej is gearing up for the first out and out commercial film of his career, Loafer. The film has been directed by Puri Jagannadh and its trailer was released ten days ago.
Now, Loafer’s trailer has crossed the much celebrated 1 million views milestone, showcasing fans’ excitement towards the film. Loafer’s trailer explores the mass angle in Varun Tej’s performance and the film’s undercurrent mother sentiment in typical Puri Jagannadh style has struck the right chord.
Bollywood starlet Disha Patani plays Varun Tej’s love interest, while veteran actress Revathi plays his mother. The makers are planning to release the film’s audio, composed by Sunil Kashyap, on 7th December and the film will hit the screens on 18th December.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next