After winning critical acclaim and fans’ appreciation for his earnest performance in Kanche, young Mega hero Varun Tej is gearing up for the first out and out commercial film of his career, Loafer. The film has been directed by Puri Jagannadh and its trailer was released ten days ago.
Now, Loafer’s trailer has crossed the much celebrated 1 million views milestone, showcasing fans’ excitement towards the film. Loafer’s trailer explores the mass angle in Varun Tej’s performance and the film’s undercurrent mother sentiment in typical Puri Jagannadh style has struck the right chord.
Bollywood starlet Disha Patani plays Varun Tej’s love interest, while veteran actress Revathi plays his mother. The makers are planning to release the film’s audio, composed by Sunil Kashyap, on 7th December and the film will hit the screens on 18th December.
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar