It is a known fact that Superstar Mahesh Babu and Sukumar’s 2014’s release 1 Nenokkadine was critically acclaimed. The film’s path-breaking narration and Hollywood standard making were lauded by the audience despite the disappointing box-office result.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that this duo is going to join hands yet again for a film. If the latest buzz is to be believed, their second outing is going to be an out an out commercial entertainer. Mahesh’s close associates at 14 Reels Entertainments, who also produced 1 Nenokkadine, will bankroll this project.
Mahesh is currently busy shooting for Bharath Ane Nenu and has a project with Vamshi Padipally lined up next.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics