It is a known fact that Superstar Mahesh Babu and Sukumar’s 2014’s release 1 Nenokkadine was critically acclaimed. The film’s path-breaking narration and Hollywood standard making were lauded by the audience despite the disappointing box-office result.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that this duo is going to join hands yet again for a film. If the latest buzz is to be believed, their second outing is going to be an out an out commercial entertainer. Mahesh’s close associates at 14 Reels Entertainments, who also produced 1 Nenokkadine, will bankroll this project.
Mahesh is currently busy shooting for Bharath Ane Nenu and has a project with Vamshi Padipally lined up next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy
- Will this Bollywood star give his nod to Balayya’s film?
- Nithiin’s love marriage in 2020?