It is a known fact that Superstar Mahesh Babu and Sukumar’s 2014’s release 1 Nenokkadine was critically acclaimed. The film’s path-breaking narration and Hollywood standard making were lauded by the audience despite the disappointing box-office result.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that this duo is going to join hands yet again for a film. If the latest buzz is to be believed, their second outing is going to be an out an out commercial entertainer. Mahesh’s close associates at 14 Reels Entertainments, who also produced 1 Nenokkadine, will bankroll this project.
Mahesh is currently busy shooting for Bharath Ane Nenu and has a project with Vamshi Padipally lined up next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film on Ram Gopal Varma stalled after critic’s arrest
- Special plans for Venky’s 75th project
- No stopping Sonu Sood- Does yet another service
- Karthikeya to join star hero’s next in Hyderabad?
- Change of heroine in Mega hero’s next?
- Puri Jagannadh thrilled with RGV’s praise for his podcast