The post production activities of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ are proceeding as per schedule and work is going on round the clock. The production team is working flat out to get the movie ready for a January 10 th release.
The first half’s editing has already been locked many days ago. Sukumar is the director of this movie and Mahesh Babu will be seen along with Kriti Sanon in this suspense thriller. The film’s audio album was released recently and Devi Sri Prasad composed the music.
14 Reels Entertainments has produced ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ and Eros has picked up the complete rights of the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack