The post production activities of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ are proceeding as per schedule and work is going on round the clock. The production team is working flat out to get the movie ready for a January 10 th release.
The first half’s editing has already been locked many days ago. Sukumar is the director of this movie and Mahesh Babu will be seen along with Kriti Sanon in this suspense thriller. The film’s audio album was released recently and Devi Sri Prasad composed the music.
14 Reels Entertainments has produced ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ and Eros has picked up the complete rights of the movie.
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February