The post production activities of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ are proceeding as per schedule and work is going on round the clock. The production team is working flat out to get the movie ready for a January 10 th release.
The first half’s editing has already been locked many days ago. Sukumar is the director of this movie and Mahesh Babu will be seen along with Kriti Sanon in this suspense thriller. The film’s audio album was released recently and Devi Sri Prasad composed the music.
14 Reels Entertainments has produced ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ and Eros has picked up the complete rights of the movie.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film