It’s 1 year already for the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. Released on this date, in 2017, this Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey-starrer went on to attain cult status and was also a box-office winner, by grossing over Rs 25 crore worldwide share.
Arjun Reddy was directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga and produced by his brother Pranay Reddy Vanga. The film is currently being remade in Tamil and Hindi. Recollecting the memories of Arjun Reddy, Vijay Deverakonda tweeted the first picture they took more than a couple of years ago.
P.S. This was the first picture we took. pic.twitter.com/HZGVRRxek0
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) August 25, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- The world of #NC19 on Chay’s birthday
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser