It’s 1 year already for the cult romantic drama, Arjun Reddy. Released on this date, in 2017, this Vijay Deverakonda and Shalini Pandey-starrer went on to attain cult status and was also a box-office winner, by grossing over Rs 25 crore worldwide share.
Arjun Reddy was directed by Sandeep Reddy Vanga and produced by his brother Pranay Reddy Vanga. The film is currently being remade in Tamil and Hindi. Recollecting the memories of Arjun Reddy, Vijay Deverakonda tweeted the first picture they took more than a couple of years ago.
P.S. This was the first picture we took. pic.twitter.com/HZGVRRxek0
— Vijay Deverakonda (@TheDeverakonda) August 25, 2018
- Subrahmanyapuram’s intriguing trailer raises expectations
- Poll : What did you think of Subramanyapuram’s trailer?
- Case filed against noted actor
- Sarkar Tamil version finally breaches $1M mark
- Poll: Which among these is your favorite Thaman album?