Samantha is a superstar and she is going great guns popularity-wise. She has now 10 million followers on Insta and to celebrate it, she has done an amazing act.
Sam has now donated to 10 NGO’s during this lockdown after having 10 million followers. She says that this act of her has been inspired by Hollywood actress Natalie Portman as she too did the same.
Samantha will next be seen in the crucial web series The Family Man that has her playing a terrorist. Raj and DK direct it.
View this post on Instagram
Yayyyyyyyyyy 10 million 🥳 … taking a cue from the gorgeous @natalieportman ❤️ I have donated to 10 amazing NGO’s in honour of my big ten million family 🤗❤️I love you all #thebigten … @ashakuteer #laharioldagehome @desire_society #valmikifoundation @spandanasociety @akshayatrust #BharathaMathaSocialServiceSociety @maaillu @goodsamaritansindia #NirmanAssociation Logistics: @donatekart @seshankabinesh
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Did the makers purposely target Abhijeet yesterday?