Nandamuri Balakrishna’s epic historical war drama Gautamiputra Satakarni has completed its 100-day theatrical run today. The film was released on January 12th as a Sankranthi festive treat and went on to become the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is still running in 3 theaters in Emmiganur, Gudur and Vijayawada. This high budget magnum opus was directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy. Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi were seen in important roles in this movie.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics