Nandamuri Balakrishna’s epic historical war drama Gautamiputra Satakarni has completed its 100-day theatrical run today. The film was released on January 12th as a Sankranthi festive treat and went on to become the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is still running in 3 theaters in Emmiganur, Gudur and Vijayawada. This high budget magnum opus was directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy. Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi were seen in important roles in this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star hero suggested Lawrence’s name for Chandramukhi 2
- Juicy info on Chiru-Charan scenes in Acharya
- Star hero personally stars transferring money to film workers
- Noted director urge fans to spread love not hatred
- Star heroine’s motivational post goes viral
- Senior actor’s film on Corona with son and daughter