Nandamuri Balakrishna’s epic historical war drama Gautamiputra Satakarni has completed its 100-day theatrical run today. The film was released on January 12th as a Sankranthi festive treat and went on to become the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is still running in 3 theaters in Emmiganur, Gudur and Vijayawada. This high budget magnum opus was directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy. Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi were seen in important roles in this movie.
- Aditi Rao is the most desirable woman of 2019
- I am eagerly waiting for a Telugu offer says star heroine
- Big news-RRR heroine signs another biggie
- Biopic of Modi gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan continues to build suspense
- Venkatesh and Ravi to join hands for a multi-starrer?