Young Tiger NTR’s ‘Nannaku Prematho’ will be celebrating its 100th day tomorrow. The movie is still running at a theater in Adoni and the theater management is planning to celebrate it in a nice way with fans and NTR’s well wishers. Shields have also been readied for the event.
Nannaku Prematho is a milestone film in NTR’s career because it endeared him to US crowds and multiplex audiences. The film crossed the 50Cr share mark worldwide, with over US$ 2 Million coming from the US market alone.
Directed by Sukumar and produced by BVSN Prasad, the movie was an emotional thriller that was made with a big budget. Devi Sri Prasad composed the music for this film and Rakul Preet Singh played the lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda tops Google Search trends
- Suresh Babu clarifies Abhiram’s acting debut rumors
- Ranveer’s film is not Shalini Pandey’s debut- Here’s why?
- Leading ladies of World Famous Lovers to be announced in a special way
- Amma Rajyamlo Kadapa Biddalu clears censors, ready for release
- Pawan’s comeback film to be launched on this date