The Telangana state government granted 100 percent Entertainment Tax exemption for well-known Bollywood actor-director Rahul Bose’s latest directorial venture, Poorna. The film is simultaneously releasing in Telugu and Tamil along with the Hindi version.
Poorna is a biopic based on the inspiring life of a teen mountaineer named Poorna from Nizamabad. Poorna is the youngest Indian to scale the Mount Everest. The Telangana government recognizedPoorna as an ‘educational and entertainment film’ for children.
Poorna is slated to open in several multiplexes in the city and other parts of the twin Telugu states.
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women
- Nandamuri brothers NTR & Kalyanram donate for Cyclone Titli victims