The Telangana state government granted 100 percent Entertainment Tax exemption for well-known Bollywood actor-director Rahul Bose’s latest directorial venture, Poorna. The film is simultaneously releasing in Telugu and Tamil along with the Hindi version.
Poorna is a biopic based on the inspiring life of a teen mountaineer named Poorna from Nizamabad. Poorna is the youngest Indian to scale the Mount Everest. The Telangana government recognizedPoorna as an ‘educational and entertainment film’ for children.
Poorna is slated to open in several multiplexes in the city and other parts of the twin Telugu states.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?