Yesterday, Raju Mahalingam, one of the producers of Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s highly-anticipated sci-fi thriller, 2.0, announced that a huge round of worldwide promotions will kick-start soon. As per the latest reports, the promotions will be a never before affair for any Indian film.
As part of the promotions, a 100-foot-tall hot air balloon decorated with life-sized images of actor Rajini and Akshay Kumar will float over the Hollywood signage in Los Angeles on Tuesday. The hot air balloon will travel around the world and will be showcased in balloon festivals around the world.
Raju Mahalingam told a leading English news daily that they had ordered for the hot air balloon eight months ago. After Hollywood, the balloon will fly in London, Dubai, San Franscisco, South East Asian countries, Europe and Australia. The hot air balloon will also fly in various Indian cities.
Also starring Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson, 2.0 has its music composed by AR Rahman. Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled this movie with a budget of over 450 crores. 2.0 is slated to release on January 25, 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiyaan Vikram lines up an action thriller next
- Second heroine locked for Bunny’s next
- Megastar to launch People’s Star film’s audio album
- Kanchana 3: Here’s the amount Tagore Madhu earned from it
- Maharshi’s 11-day AP & TS share: A non-BB record and All-time top 5
- Stay blessed: Ram Charan wishes his RRR co-star NTR