It is well-known that Sukumar’s super hit 2011 romantic comedy, 100% Love, is being remade in Tamil. Music composer turned hero GV Prakash Kumar and Lavanya Tripathi will reprise Naga Chaitanya and Tamannaah respectively.
Interestingly, the Tamil remake will be shot extensively in London. The crew is currently scouting for locations in London and the entire shooting will be wrapped up in 55 days. MM Chandramouli will direct this film. The shooting will kick-start on August 15.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day