Two prominent Dasara releases, Maha Samudram (Oct 14) and Most Eligible Bachelor (Oct 15) have been given a huge boost by the Andhra Pradesh government. The YS Jagan circar has relaxed the existing night curfew rule, thereby permitting 100 percent occupancy in single screens and multiplexes across the state. Starting tomorrow (Oct 14), all the movie theaters across the state are allowed to screen 4 shows with full capacity.
A lot is riding on Maha Samudram and Most Eligible Bachelor as producers, distributors and exhibitors have pinned high hopes on their film’s box-office prospects. With the 100 percent occupancy, the festive releases will witness additional share throughout the holiday season, bringing cheer to all parties involved. Srikanth’s son Roshan’s debut film as a hero ‘Pelli SandaD’ is also hitting the big screens on October 15.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours