Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s highly-anticipated sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, is gearing up for a grand release in April next year. The film’s post-production formalities, especially the world-class visual effects work, have been underway at various studios across the world.
Apparently, as many as eleven internationally reputed visual effects studios have been working round the clock on 2.0’s VFX. The film’s chief visual effects supervisor Srinivas Mohan, in association with the Tau Films animation and visual effects studios, is overseeing the VFX work.
2.0 is releasing in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and Arabic languages simultaneously. The film also stars Bollywood hero Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in pivotal roles. AR Rahman has composed the film’s music. Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled this high budget 3D entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity
- Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena locks its release date
- Press Note: Disco Raja USA Premiers Today
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?