Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s investigative thriller, 118, released yesterday to overall positive critic reviews and a good word of mouth among moviegoers. Although the film had a limited release in the morning, the collections picked up from the matinee shows and maintained the same momentum till the night shows.
On its opening day, 118 collected a theatrical share of Rs 1.50 crores across Andhra, Nizam and Ceded regions. Starting today, the film will look to capitalise on the positive talk over the weekend and on the Shivratri festival on Monday.
Nivetha Thomas and Shalini Pandey are the film’s leading ladies. Ace cinematographer KV Guhan has directed the film and Mahesh Koneru has produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This contestant’s safe game working big time
- At last, Govt of India gives permission to re-open theaters
- Puri Jagan planning a foreign schedule for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Akshay Kumar makes a solid donation once again
- Gang Leader girl replaces Anupama Parameswaran?
- After actresses, NCB to now issue summons to Bollywood heroes?