Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s investigative thriller, 118, released yesterday to overall positive critic reviews and a good word of mouth among moviegoers. Although the film had a limited release in the morning, the collections picked up from the matinee shows and maintained the same momentum till the night shows.
On its opening day, 118 collected a theatrical share of Rs 1.50 crores across Andhra, Nizam and Ceded regions. Starting today, the film will look to capitalise on the positive talk over the weekend and on the Shivratri festival on Monday.
Nivetha Thomas and Shalini Pandey are the film’s leading ladies. Ace cinematographer KV Guhan has directed the film and Mahesh Koneru has produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF 2 – Yash does something special Hindi version
- Pushpa teaser- Multiple versions being readied
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s trailer to be out tomorrow
- Star singer announces her pregnancy
- Pooja Hegde to get a massive paycheck for Thalapathy65?
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi heroine in Nani’s film