Nandamuri Kalyan Ram’s just released suspense thriller, 118, had a slow start at the box-offices across the US yesterday. The film had a low-key release with the Thursday night premieres and it collected $7,827 at 24 locations in the US.
And, on Friday, 118 collected $16,133 from 27 locations, taking its premieres plus day one collections to $24,340. Seeing the positive response from the premiere shows, the film’s US distributors added more screens across several major US cities. Whether 118 manages to fare well over the weekend remains to be seen.
Stay tuned to 123Telugu.com for the film’s daily box-office updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?