Movie lovers were literally shocked when they came to know that Arjun Reddy runs for slightly more than 3 hours. Many felt that Arjun Reddy’s team is taking a huge risk as most Telugu movies hardly run beyond two and a half hours. However, movie lovers have given thumbs up to the film despite its lengthy runtime.
And here comes a startling update from the horse’s mouth. Arjun Reddy’s hero Vijay Deverakonda revealed in a latest interview that the team is planning to add 15 minutes of deleted scenes to the movie. Vijay said that a final decision will be taken after working on the film’s background score and other logistics. Vijay said that audiences are thoroughly enjoying the movie throughout and are glued to their seats even during the end titles.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover