Today is the birthday of Megastar Chiranjeevi, born Konidela Siva Sankara Vara Prasad. He was born on August 22nd in 1955 into the family of K.Venkata Rao from Mogalthur. After making his acting debut in 1978 with ‘Punadi Rallu’, Chiranjeevi grew over the years and became the dominant force of Telugu Cinema in the 90’s . Chiranjeevi left his film career to embark on a new journey as a politician in 2008 and since then, fans and movie lovers alike have been waiting for his elusive 150th film.
Speaking to a leading Telugu daily on the occasion of his Birthday, Megastar Chiranjeevi made some interesting comments about his 150th film. “I know that all my fans are eagerly waiting for my 150th film. I am eager too, but this movie should be special. Cinema is a powerful medium which can influence lakhs of people. Once a satisfactory script is finalized, I will do it”, he said.
Chiranjeevi also expressed happiness over the success of Pawan Kalyan, Charan and Allu Arjun in 2012. He praised Charan and Allu Arjun for maturing as actors with their latest releases.
123telugu.com wishes Megastar Chiranjeevi a very Happy Birthday and hopes for the 150th film soon.
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation