Released on November 29, Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D magnum opus, 2.0, went on to gross over Rs 500 crore worldwide so far. The film’s Telugu version is performing almost on par with top Tollywood stars in Nizam and is all set to enter the Rs 20 crore share club tomorrow.
In its 9-day theatrical run, 2.0 has collected a share of Rs 19.36 crores across the theaters in Nizam. The film has collected a gross of Rs 34.52 crore without 3D charges and Rs 38 crore including the 3D charges. With the latest Friday releases failing to create much impact at the box-office, 2.0 will go on to collect more than Rs 25 crore share in Nizam.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?
- Here’s a juicy update on Family Man 3?
- Raashi Khanna joins the big league remuneration wise
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?