After a modest start, Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, has picked up the momentum on Saturday and had a fabulous day at the box-offices worldwide. In Nizam especially, 2.0 played to packed houses in most of the multiplexes and A centres.
On Saturday, 2.0 collected a distributor share of Rs 2.91 crores and took its 3-day total to Rs 10.32 crores. The advance bookings for Sunday shows are overwhelming and the film is poised to collect anywhere around Rs 3 crore share today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej opens about Antariksham’s failure
- Sye Raa Trailer- Celeb Reactions
- Gang Leader’s latest US collections
- Sye Raa Trailer – Epic and Mind-Blowing
- Poll : What did you think of Sye Raa’s trailer
- Bigg Boss- Remuneration of Varun Sandesh and Vithika revealed