After a modest start, Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, has picked up the momentum on Saturday and had a fabulous day at the box-offices worldwide. In Nizam especially, 2.0 played to packed houses in most of the multiplexes and A centres.
On Saturday, 2.0 collected a distributor share of Rs 2.91 crores and took its 3-day total to Rs 10.32 crores. The advance bookings for Sunday shows are overwhelming and the film is poised to collect anywhere around Rs 3 crore share today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish to be the first big Telugu release?
- Lawrence’s pan-India debut with Adhigaaram
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?