After a modest start, Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, has picked up the momentum on Saturday and had a fabulous day at the box-offices worldwide. In Nizam especially, 2.0 played to packed houses in most of the multiplexes and A centres.
On Saturday, 2.0 collected a distributor share of Rs 2.91 crores and took its 3-day total to Rs 10.32 crores. The advance bookings for Sunday shows are overwhelming and the film is poised to collect anywhere around Rs 3 crore share today.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness